- What is the most useless thing you know how to do? Stamp my feet.
- Do you use sex to relieve stress? How? No.
- What sex act or position did not thrill you until you tried it? I haven’t had much experience with sex. My late husband Bill was the only man in my life, and he turned out to be impotent.
- What is the most unusual but fun sexual encounter you have had? Because of Bill’s impotence, I had no unusual sexual encounters. But I enjoyed snuggling with him in bed, our arms entwined, our heads resting together on one pillow. You can read more about us in My Ideal Partner: How I Met, Married, and Cared for the Man I Loved Despite Debilitating Odds.
- What is something that can happen in the middle of sex that will make you put on your clothes and walk out? I can’t imagine why I would walk out on sex unless it was something I didn’t want to do. But Bill did. During the day once, he asked me to try sex with him because he thought he could do it this time. I was distracted because I’d been in the middle of something and had to drop what I was doing. So, my heart wasn’t in it, and Bill could tell. He finally gave up and walked out in disgust. I vowed that next time, I’d put aside whatever was on my mind and throw my whole heart into it, but there was never a next time.
Bonus: What was a random compliment that someone gave you that really stuck in your memory? “You’re an inspiration to others.”
How about you? To participate on your own blog, click here. If you don’t have a blog, you can leave your answers in the comment field below if you dare.
New! The Red Dress
Copyright July 2019 by DLD Books
When Eve went to her high school senior prom, she wore a red dress that her mother had made for her. That night, after dancing with the boy of her dreams, she caught him in the act with her best friend. Months later, Eve, a freshman in college, is bullied into giving the dress to her roommate. After her mother finds out, their relationship is never the same again.
Twenty-five years later, Eve, a bestselling author, is happily married with three children. Although her mother suffers from dementia, she still remembers, and Eve still harbors the guilt for giving the dress away. When she receives a Facebook friend request from her old college roommate and an invitation to her twenty-five-year high school class reunion, then meets her former best friend by chance, she must confront the past in order to face the future.
One thought on “TMI Tuesday January 7th 2019 #Blog Tag”
Reblogged this on Campbells World.