Mark your calendar. I’m pleased to announce that I’ll be participating in a Zoom event on October 3rd, where authors and business owners can promote their work. You’re all invited to join us. Read on for more information from Patty Fletcher, owner of TELL-IT-TO-THE-WORLD Marketing. If you’d like to participate or want to know about guest registration and sponsorship, send email to: email@example.com To subscribe to The Writers Grapevine the monthly magazine she produces, send a blank email to: writersGVfirstname.lastname@example.org I hope to see you at the event.
On Saturday October 3RD from 3 to 6 P.M. Eastern time, Tell-It-To-The-World Marketing (Author, Blogger, Business Assist) will be putting on a live virtual Zoom event called, An October Book and Business Bonanza!
What will this event be like?
That my friends is going to be totally up to you, but to get you started here is the framework…
- On the appointed day and time, we will all gather in the Zoom room which author proofreader and editor Jo Elizabeth Pinto is graciously providing to tell the world all about our books, blogs, or business.
- Each participant will be allowed to do a brief presentation about themselves, what they do and how people may buy from or work with them in some way.
- After each presentation, the floor will be opened for questions from the audience.
- You the participant get to decide how you will present, what you might offer, Etc. Do you want to offer signed copies of your books? If yes, you’ll need to set a price including shipping to those who purchase copies from you. Do you want to offer a discounted or free eBook instead? Again, you’ll need to have a set price and know how that process works before the day of the event. Are you a business owner who offers a specific product or service? Want to offer a gift card or discounted price? Decide how that will work and you’re good to go. In short, whatever you want to offer is one hundred percent up to you.
- If you’re not for any reason able to attend, if you work out your details with me ahead of time, I will represent you. Guest participants may have me present on their behalf but the guest registration fee will apply.
***Event scheduling and structure Information.
- The event will begin promptly at 3 P.M. and the end time has been changed from 5 P.M. to 6 P.M. Eastern.
- Participants will need to gather 15 minutes early at: 2:45 P.M. Eastern for a quick organizational meeting.
- Rather than have specific time slots for everyone we’re going to go round robin style, which means I will do a brief opening and then go round the room one at a time allowing each person to present…
Thank you for your participation and have a great day.
By the way, for those of you who use the National Library Services for the Blind and Print Disabled, The Red Dress is available for download from their site here. No matter how you read it, please be sure to review it wherever you can. That goes for all my books. Thank you for stopping by. Stay safe, happy, and healthy, and may you always have positive experiences.
Copyright July 2019 by DLD Books
When Eve went to her high school senior prom, she wore a red dress that her mother had made for her. That night, after dancing with the boy of her dreams, she caught him in the act with her best friend. Months later, Eve, a freshman in college, is bullied into giving the dress to her roommate. After her mother finds out, their relationship is never the same again.
Twenty-five years later, Eve, a bestselling author, is happily married with three children. Although her mother suffers from dementia, she still remembers, and Eve still harbors the guilt for giving the dress away. When she receives a Facebook friend request from her old college roommate and an invitation to her twenty-five-year high school class reunion, then meets her former best friend by chance, she must confront the past in order to face the future.