I’m back to end the year with answers to more interesting questions from the TMI Tuesday Blog.
Feel free to elaborate.
In 2019 did you
- Get a new job? No.
- Get a new haircut? No, I’ve gotten several haircuts in the past year, but they’ve always been the same style. I’ve been going to the same beautician for years, and she always remembers how I like my hair. Heaven help me when she retires.
- Get a new car? No.
- Move? No. I’ve been in the same house for over ten years, and I like it. As long as I don’t need to move, why bother?
- Get a new romantic partner? No. I haven’t been romantically involved since my husband passed in 2012, and I doubt I ever will be. You can read more about this in my memoir, My Ideal Partner: How I Met, Married, and Cared for the Man I Loved Despite Debilitating Odds.
- Have a kid? No.
- Take up a new hobby? No.
In 2020, will you?
- Get a new job? No. Why should I? I’ve been content working for myself as a writer for years, and as long as I don’t need the income, why bother?
- Get a new car? No. I’m visually impaired, so you don’t want me on the road.
- Take a risk? No. I might have when I was younger, but now, I’m set in my ways and prefer my life less complicated.
How about you? To join the fun, click here, or you could leave your answers in the comment field below. Happy New Year!
Copyright July 2019 by DLD Books
When Eve went to her high school senior prom, she wore a red dress that her mother had made for her. That night, after dancing with the boy of her dreams, she caught him in the act with her best friend. Months later, Eve, a freshman in college, is bullied into giving the dress to her roommate. After her mother finds out, their relationship is never the same again.
Twenty-five years later, Eve, a bestselling author, is happily married with three children. Although her mother suffers from dementia, she still remembers, and Eve still harbors the guilt for giving the dress away. When she receives a Facebook friend request from her old college roommate and an invitation to her twenty-five-year high school class reunion, then meets her former best friend by chance, she must confront the past in order to face the future.